Friday, January 06, 2006

Tagged

Well, Livin forgiven has just tagged me. I much prefer phone tag, it is just simpler to leave messages on answering machines.

7 things to do before I die.
- Go back to Bolivia
- Own a nice house
- truly walk as a daughter of the most high
- Decide on a career and do it
- Go to Scotland
- Learn how to dance and enjoy the freedom of movement
- Own a car worth more then $4000.00
- Make an impact on young teens
- possibly get married ( again )

7 Things I can not do
- That piercing 2 fingered whistle
- dance and enjoy it
- be anywhere high ( I have a terrible phobia)
- live life without a budget
- put my leg over my head
- watch chubby bunny without being nautious
- sleep with music on

7 things that attract me to blogging
- All my friends were doing it
- I have very few outlets in my life at this moment
- I get to be in another little family
- I get to leave comments, cause I have a blogger name
- People get to know me with little effort on my part
- I think I like to write
- I get to be heard

7 things I say most often
( Well I am the silent type.... ( Insert eye roll here))
- C'est la vie
- Come estas
- Hi
-Good Morning
- By
- words that end in "isk" eg slow - esk
- keep your mouth shut. ( I tell that to me)
- "open mouth insert foot "
- "GRRRRRR"
- "God has a plan for me "

7 books I love
- My bible, it is SOOO beat up but I refuse to get a new one
- The Lois Hole series- I love the pics
- Mr.God this is Anna
- The complete Sherlock Holmes
- The O'Malley series by Dee Henderson
- Any Star Trek the next Generation book
- My Car repair book
- all the "Companies Coming" cook books
- I just read " A prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving and it was good

7 movies I watch over and over
- Laura Croft
- Laura croft II
- Star Trek insurrection
- star trek ( the one when they find the planet of youth)
- The Whole nine yards
- The whole Ten yards
- Head over Heels
- Muppets from Space
- Muppets family Christmas
- I rather enjoy "7 Brides for 7 brothers." I used to have to words and lyrics memorized. Now I realize that it is really old ond cheesy.

7 people to tag.
none
-

1 comment:

Trail Rider said...

nice getting to know you....
your freedom to dance will come!
will look forward to dancing with you soon!