I had a sister who encouraged me today. She reminded me that God has a plan for me. How often I forget that. God has all these details all mapped out. Now the question to be applied is, Do I believe that God is in control and has a perfect plan for me?
Now I like to be in control. Possibly to the point of being a control freak. Sometimes I tell God my plan and what I am going to do (so it lets me feel like I am in control). I think he just chuckles and goes "my dear child, you have no idea". But because I do not see the big picture I try to do things my way and I always fail. And God picks me up and sets me on my way, (in the correct direction of course). And soon I try doing things my way again.
God, you do have a plan for me. It is an amazing one, that I can never fathom. Thank you for being in control. And I believe that You are the mighty creator who has my best interests at heart.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen sister! And thank God!
Post a Comment