Monday, November 28, 2005

2 days

I will be divorced in 2 days. All of a sudden I can not breath. I, ,who has wanted to be married all my life is getting divorced. It took 2 years to get this done. Now 6 days before I turn 26, I will be divorced. 6 years, gone. Were they wasted?

2 comments:

Moose said...

Wow...closure...end of a chaptern and on with another one. Wasted time? Dunno...I ask myself that same question about the last 15 years of my marriage. I can only have faith and believe it wasn't for nothing. Others tell me I have grown spiritually, I don't know you very well, but it appears that others see that in you as well. Hopefully you can too. Blessings -Moose

andrew + camille said...

thank you for your open heart. We appreciate you so much and it's been a blessing to get to know you. It's plain to me that you are learning a lot, and you have grown a lot thru this experience.