Edmonton is treating us well so far, the new jobs are going well. Auto insurance in Edmonton is very different then in Saskatchewan. To get it set up it takes a good half hour if not more! So there is quite the learning curve ahead for me but I will get there.
Willis got an ulcer in his eye and after the first surgery did not work we ended up having to remove his right eye. So now we have a pirate dog. He seems to have recovered well.
We have been attending Beulah Alliance since we arrived. It is a good church with great teaching. Last time I went I sat with 2 people who work at the same place as me, just different departments. So I officially work in an office with 3 christians.
Things are going well, this is the fresh start that we needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment