Thursday, January 04, 2007

Moving to Caswell

Well, it has been 4 days snce I gave my notice and I have a new place to live. And it is in Caswell, it is also 3 houses away from my boss. It is also a few blocks away from my friends and my church. And a lot closer to my work.

My landlord seems fantastic, she is a talker though, which in my world is dangerous because when 2 talkers meet there is lots of talking. Which mean I could be late for stuff because I am talking.

The place is clean, looks non abused and for a basement suit is a good size.

I think this is a good move.

3 comments:

Princess Warrior said...

Yay for you! When are you moving?

andrew + camille said...

yay!
good to have you over last night! i enjoy having encouragers like you in my life! it's great!

Nin said...

am so happy for you! This is going to be soooo good for you!
It will be nice to have you closer! Am looking forward to seeing your new place. :)