Tuesday, December 12, 2006

computers

Well, here I am actually doing a post. The computer I had been using these past two years, is on the verge of crashing. Since it is not mine, I will not be responsible for that. So my computer time has been signifgantly reduced. However, it looks impressive when I am at work half an hour early, but truth is I am only checking my email.

I have told God about the computer situation and he will figure something out.

It was my birthday on Wednesday and I was once again reminded about the great friends I have. I had a great meal and laughed. That is my idea of a good time.

I have hit a bit of a bump in the road, the good news is that I am handling it differently then ever before. Before I would take to my bed and wonder if it would be easier to just die. NOW I know that no matter what happens, God is for me. He will never leave. I am not abandoned. There is so much peace in knowing that.

When I get to this point, I must look around and evaluate my life and my walk. Unconfessed sin? feeding the black dog? Tired? Eating well? All these things will bring me down. So no more wanting to die. Find out what is wrong and deal with it. Hiding in the corner will not make life easier. I look at old Jessie and am so glad I am not there anymore.

My fellowship group met last night. I am still in awe of the amazing friends God has set in my life. I was blessed last night, as I was leaving the building, I could hear my friends singing and praising God. My family rocks!

No comments: