Christmas was good. Went to my brothers house and had a country vacation. I liked his small town. He is the kind of person that everyone knows. I met a few of his friends and had a great time.
His dog is hilarious. I normally do not like dogs but his is pretty funky and has this funny personality. I also got to talk with my sister-in-law. My brother chose well. She is fantastic. She is an EMT and was on call the entire weekend. How fantastic is that, knowing you might be called away at a moments notice and still be willing to have company. I was impressed.
I got home from my little vacation and finally bit the bullet and purchased a computer. I have been wanting to do this for a long time and I finally did it. It is not fancy, with a bunch of do dads, but it does what I need it to do. Things like blogging!
Now it is time to get back into the swing of things (for three days) and do my job. The dreaded flu is going around and 2 of my co workers have it. I hope they do not give it to me. So I am off to eat some veggies and drink lots of vitamin C 'ish beverages. I hope that this will make me strong and healthy.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment