Monday, November 20, 2006

the wind

It is now time for me to get off my butt and start doing the ministry that he has prepared me to do. It is time for me to walk in the natural leadership abilities that I have, (oldest child, what can I say). The season of moulding and firing is finished and it is now time for the pitcher to be put to work,

GULP, ummm, ok God. I might screw up! (he is bigger then I am!) What do you want me to do? (look around at your church!) Where do I find the time? (turn off the tv!)
Well, there go my excuses. I think God wants me to get to work at Hope where I have support and love. Where, if I mess up, it won't be too bad and there are people who will walk beside me and help smooth off the rough edges that I have. A leader in training.

God has also made it really clear that I need to eradicate my debt. That is a sure sign that God is getting me ready for something.

The wind of change is a blowing.....

No comments: