Friday, April 28, 2006

My new yet old car

I bought a car on Wednesday. All by myself I bought a car. Well not ALL by myself I had help. It is a 1990 honda Civic, Gold with 150 K and it is fantastic condition. I am pretty pleased with myself. I think I did good.

This car just landed in my lap. First of all I called on just the right day and talked to just the right salesman. These cars just really do not go through the big dealerships like Miedle Honda and this one was just traded in. Then the guy shooed every one away from it who called. When I showed up for my test drive, I discovered it was Warren Chambers the really cool salesperson who I had already had contact with and had established a bit of a realationship already. We went for the drive and he was fantastic. He even gave up his lunch break to show me this car and I know he did not make much of a commission on it. When I made my offer on the car they took it so I got a really good deal with it too.

Soon there will be pictures to follow.

No comments: