Saturday, December 03, 2005

character

I hate character building! That is what these past 2 weks have been about and it sucks. Depression plus really hard questions that need to be asked plus learning about character equals TRIALS. Why trials? because that is the only way we learn. I hate trials. I like to just sit in my little pile and wonder why God is spiting me. But he is not spiting me, he is just trying to get me out of the big stinking pile I created and clean me up. And the only he will do that is if he makes me look at the pile I have created and make me realize that it really is smelly and gross. And how does he do this?That is right, through trials

The next one is right around the corner. (cause I never get it the first time). Here we go again

3 comments:

Moose said...

Wow...can I relate. Why is it that the very topic we seem to be addressing in our study seems to be the very thing God deals with us on that week? Yeah, I don't get it the first time either LOL! Next time the thing comes around it is usually bigger and uglier and hurts more to have it removed...yeah it would be nice not to have trials, but it would be nicer not to have the big stinking pile :) Bless Ya -Moose

Nin said...

Am so in the same boat. Since we're all in it, might as well go fishin.

Trail Rider said...

too bad i don't like seafood!

I hear ya. When they hit, it's a hurricane sometimes. Good thing we don't have to do this alone!

love ya sis!